For over 40 years Baja Cantina has been serving great Mexican food and drinks in Marina Del Rey
Baja Cantina opened its doors in September 1975 in a building that was built in the 1940's as apartments to house the men working on the oil wells in the area. The building was used as residences until the early 1960's when it gradually became home to several little businesses.
Baja Cantina was originally a hobby store & flower shop before it was transformed into the Mexican Restaurant that we all know &enjoy today. The early 90's saw Baja expand, absorbing the old location of the Brown Bagger, a breakfast and lunch spot.
Today we are happy to serve the Marina Del Rey area, along with our sister store in beautiful Carmel Valley. We have spent decades making history here & look forward to spending decades more serving food & drinks with love!
311 Washington Blvd
at Sanborn Ave
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Kitchen open until midnight
M-F 3p-7p and 10p-12a